So Cosmo's (the closest source of decent food) doesn't have very regular restocking methods... and they've been out of Salsa for more than a week now. They have the spinach stuff and the cheesy dips... but not real SALSA!! It actually bugged Sara (my roommate) a lot more than me. One night she discovered that Alli (across the hall) had salsa and Sara had a moment of twitching fits because the thought of salsa being so close excited her. lol
But last night they got more salsa!!!!! Sara bought two jars, and Alli and I both bought one... mine is already a quarter gone.
I'm eating it right now...
... I hope this blog made you turn and walk towards your own jar of salsa :)
3 comments:
p.s. I was just in Cosmo's buying some milk--and they're already out of Salsa again! There was a frustrated girl there who was asking about when the next shipment will come it... haha
i love salsa
YAY! My favorite Natalie! I am so glad you blog so I can keep in touch with you.
But, most of all, I really do love salsa!
Post a Comment