Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my computer is sick :(

I was having a few problems with my computer so I went to Dell's page, waited in the "queue" for 30 min, and finally got on a chat session with a dell tech guy who could help me. I don't know if you've ever used your computer support people before- but they have this cool program where they can see your computer screen from where they are working. Not only can they see your screen, but they can control it too!! So I just got to sit there and watch him do all this complicated stuff to my computer.

After he fixed my first problem, he started to work on the second... but after an hour he called me up to tell me that I need to reformat my computer!
:( :( :(

So that is my sad story. I spend 2 1/2 hours on my computer last night, only to find out that I have to back up all of my music, pictures, and documents, because tomorrow I'm wiping it clean and it's going to be just like it was when it was shipped to me.

Sad day... but at least once this is all over my computer should work well

3 comments:

Kylie said...

This is sad. I hate when computers act dumb...it's so frustrating because we use them all the time! I hope it gets fixed soon.

The Dixon Family said...

So sad. I wish you lived closer so Spencer could do this for you . . .he does it to our computer like once a month! What's the ETA of the new, fixed machine?

Allison Fife said...

i'm sorry!