Thursday, January 10, 2008

a new chapter

I love clean slates, fresh starts, and new chapters. One of the great things about life is that we have opportunities to start anew and let go of the past. Having a fresh start is a very freeing experience. You get a dose of optimism as your turn the page into a new chapter of your life.

Coincidentally my clean slate is at the beginning of the new year, however, my resolutions aren't "new year" ones. It seems to me that new year resolutions have a bad track record of only lasting a month or two before old habits take over. With the start of a new semester I am making changes, and permanent ones. I have goals, both short term and long term, as well as life changing projects... and I can't wait to slowly become a new person :)

3 comments:

Allison Fife said...

yay! we can both change together!

The Dixon Family said...

spencerandjordan.blogspot.com

And, I'm stoked you're doing this.

Kylie said...

yay...another blogger! Visit my blog...kylieddurham.blogspot.com. Keep up posting