Saturday, February 2, 2008

hot hot heat!! concert <3


(I know I posted this on the 9th, but the events happened on the 2nd so I'm post dating it)

I went to
Hot Hot Heat's concert with Allison!!! The venue was really small and they had rows of benches set up along with a little room at the front. We were about the 3rd row back and had a pretty good view.

Louis XIV opened. They had a pretty sick violinist... but I didn't like them that much. Their backup singer wore, lets just say, "revealing to the point that I couldn't look at him" pants.

THEN HOT HOT HEAT CAME OUT!!!! I was grooving and dancing to their music... it was a blast :D :D :D I just love yelling out the words with the singer :) I LOVE THEM, they are so much fun. Hot Hot Heat wasn't headlining though, and before I knew it they were off the stage. (about half the audience left at this point---HHH should have headlined but what ev)


The Editors came on and they were superb!!! --they're also from England which is an added bonus!! The lead singer was gorgeous and totally fun on stage. He'd play his guitar, swing it on his back and sit down at the piano, play that for a bit... and then crawl on top of the piano, play his guitar again and then jump off!!!! His voice is really deep too... check them out if you're into trying something new.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I've only been to two concerts and they were both NSync...haha. Sounds like you had a blast and I can totally see you "grooving" to the music!