Monday, November 3, 2008

this video made my day, and I'm now unemployed

There are lots of perks to elections. SNL gets better, I have a reason to get up everyday, I can focus on petty banter between candidates instead of depressing world events etc...
Here is one example (and it doesn't matter who you support in the election, it's funny)

... and this year I got a job because of the elections! I got to work for the Utah County Democratic Party since my first day back at school. This last week has been the most fun because I got to call people and tell them where their voting location is and tell them about their state legislature candidate.

But come Tuesday I'm out of a job.

... the hunt begins

2 comments:

Allison Fife said...

haha! jon mccain looks like barack! the irony!!!!

i'vebeenflimped said...

I LOVE SNL!!! So you work(ed) with my favorite cuz? That's fun:) Thanks for your comment on my blog.