I get to take bowling as my physical education GE! (need I say more?)
So twice a week I bowl for approx 1 1/2 hrs. I'm picking up on the lingo such as "BROOKLYN!!!" (crossing pockets either 1-2 or 1-3 depending on what hand you use), or "You can pick 'em up!", or "wow that was a great hook"... I feel kinda retro... and I can't wait until I get my first Turkey.
Really? Yes,I am getting college credit for hanging out and bowling.
(I'm taking this class as a 2nd block (sorta like a quarter class but it's double the time) because I dropped my New Testament class).
1 comment:
I took a bowling class once.
*Sigh*
Those are the days.
Also. When someone would bowl a split, my bowling teacher would always say "You can have my job if you pick this up". I think Spencer did once . . .
Post a Comment