Wednesday, November 12, 2008

this is how I roll

Here's how I've changed majors: nursing> clinical laboratory science> nutritional science> dietetics > political science > dietetics.... > Latin American Studies

So how/why did I make my decision to change to Latin American Studies?

It was the easiest major I could find :) (abt 40hrs...dietetics is 80 and a whole lot of chemistry)

:D college is fun, but lets face it: It is still school, and I don't like school!! I just want to get out of here asap!!

*peace*

2 comments:

cate said...

At least you won't fall victim to one of those fake majors like "University Studies". That's what they call it at the U of U but I am sure BYU has a varying form of it too. Basically it is for all those students that come to their academic counselor with 500 credit hours in nothing and need to graduate. Latin American Studies is pretty sweet though. Congrats on your finding something interesting and pretty cool (if I do say so myself) to study.

Devony said...

At least you have a major! Getting the degree is the important part! This will be a fun and exciting major!