Monday, November 3, 2008

byu magazine

If you get the BYU Magazine, this post concerns you.

I'm one of 9 BYU students quoted in the cover article. I sent in a post card that talked about a difference between Provo and Bolivia (how about Provo and anywhere else? Really not that hard to do). I'm student #2, but also make sure to read #4 (earthquake in China! Crazy story).

I wouldn't have spent the time, and $1.50 on postage to mail BYU the postcard, but they said I'd be entered into a drawing for $500. I didn't win the drawing... so now I'm going to try to milk this BYU magazine "fame" for all it's worth because so far only my parents and grandma have read it.

3 comments:

Allison Fife said...

i read it! you're famous in my eyes!

T.R. said...

your name in print. it's worth at least $1.50

Kylie said...

I totally saw that in the magazine!!! I was like "Hey Kasidy!! Natalie Brooks is in this magazine!" I totally felt famous by association. haha.