Wow so I am so bad at this whole blogging thing. Last semester I wanted to stop blogging until I got to Bolivia; then I got to Bolivia and posted one time. Good thing you guys talked me into keeping up the blog before I left, because South America Natalie is even more distracted than BYU Natalie.
I haven't even been home for 3 weeks yet and already I have gone to Lake Powell, read Breaking Dawn (anyone want to discuss this with me?), packed up and moved into my apartment, and started class.
I sort of want a summer, oh well.
A bad news minute. For those of you who haven't heard yet, one of my adventures in Bolivia consisted of getting robbed at gun point while hiking... they took everything, including my camera, so once again my blog will be visual boring, and this time there is no light at the end of the tunnel (as in you can't look forward to me buying another one anytime soon).
So at the moment I'm trying to get a mountain of independent study work done so that I can get some BYU credit for my summer of volunteer work... but at the same moment I am getting HW from all my current classes at BYU. Not a pretty situation. But give me a couple weeks and it should be back to the normal current class loads and I'll be able to blog again.
Just wanted to say a little "hello there" and let you know I'm back in business. I'm excited to read all your blogs and catch up on 3 months worth of stories!
love you all!!
-natalie-
2 comments:
Oh you KNOW I'll discuss breaking dawn with you. In fact, I read all the books over again before Breaking Dawn and have to say, I've become more of a Jacob fan.
So let's discuss.
Welcome back, by the way. I thought you forgot about us Americans.
Glad you are home and safe. The camera being the casualty is quite a bummer. ?How is your Espanol?
Post a Comment