Thursday, September 25, 2008

story of my life...

Disclaimer: I promise this is true, and I promise I am intelligent.

There is no easy way to say this, so I'll just put it out there. For the first 4 weeks of school (as of today, Thursday) I went to the wrong Religion class.

soak that up. 4 weeks of the wrong lectures, wrong hw.

Everyone I've told is astonished and can't believe I was that unaware for 4 weeks.

Here is my defense.
MY REAL New Testament class is on T TH 1pm room 110 JSB.

I went to the New Testament class on T TH 1pm room 110 JKB.
When I copied down my schedule I either slipped and wrote a K or wrote so badly that I read it as a K. Really, what are the chances that on the same day, time, and room number there would be the same subject being taught in a different building and that I would just happen to encounter that bad luck?


I'll tell you the chance... 100%

it's funny but completely sad. My "wrong" teacher has been teaching us chronologically, and my "real" teacher has been doing thematic lessons... so I can't just start going to my real class and be just dandy. And if I petition to stay in the "wrong" class and succeed, I still miss this weekends test.

yup. but it's a good story. I'll add it to the list.

3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

This story is A to the W to the E to the SOME!!!

Sharah said...

aw, that's terrible. I did that once with freshman English at BYUH but luckily I figured it out in less than 4 weeks!

Devony said...

oh hon I love you! good luck figuring that out and remember to laugh about it! You'll laugh hysterically later on!