Ok so I'm a bad student. Like a really bad student. I don't go to class (or go to the wrong one), I stay up late, and I definitely never study for tests. I just don't... I am incapable of studying and/or cramming.
It's kind of a problem.
So when I am successful in school, I have to brag because it's rare. To give you a better Idea of my track record: Last time I bragged was when I finally got above a 90% on a test/ quiz (first time ever)... it was on at the very end of my freshman year and it was an 11 question religion quiz. I posted a picture of my score on this blog. Lame
This time it was two things.
I got a 39/40 on my Egypt paper for History (class average was 33/40).
I got a 33/33 on my online stats HW tonight. It took me 2 hours and when I started I almost left the lab to go cry (honestly, I do cry easily) because this one TA was super rude to me. I ended up working with some other students and we totally cranked our way through it. Accomplishment felt sooo good.
2 comments:
I remember saying to my mom once, "I am a genius! If I simply STUDY I get a good score. Can you believe that???"
She pretty much wanted to strangle me b/c I was 20 years old.
Welcome to the School of Hard Knocks.
Way to go on the good scores . . .
that's so awesome! What was your Egypt paper on? I want to know all about it! Congrats!
Post a Comment