Saturday, February 9, 2008

I thought I knew what ASAP meant

You would be confused too if this happened to you:

Jan 16th: In the employment center I find a job that says they need 4 people "ASAP"

Jan 18th: I followed the directions, emailed a cover letter and a resume to the guy.

Jan 22nd: No reply from him, so I emailed him a short letter asking if he received my previous email, and asked if he could confirm that he had.

Feb 1st: I searched online for the job and it was still listed, so I presumed the guy had died.

Feb 7th: He writes me back, and tells me interviews will be in a week or so. He ends by saying that if hired I would start "as soon as possible."

Feb 9th: Really?

3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Ha ha. I love it when you post.

Ashley said...

bravo! bravo! A perfect blog post!!!

natalie said...

btw... he still hasn't gotten back to me about those interviews lol