Lindsey, being the good sister that she is, pointed out that the dimples on my cheeks are in fact structural defects in my muscle.
So I decided to google "dimples". I'm lazy though so the search wasn't too thorough but I'm guessing she is right... I did discover that it is a dominate gene, and when considering my sisters' lack of dimples, I probably have a Dd genotype (although it is possible that I have DD)... which depending on my future husband, my future children either have a 50%, 75%, or 100% chance of getting dimples as well.... which basically means that I really have no idea what kind of cheeks my children will have- nor do I care
p.s. i posted pictures on my concert and 9 lives posts
3 comments:
Dimples are cute, your future kids will be lucky to get them!!
you seriously crack me up!
Mostly I love that this is a very smarty-post, but it ends up meaning nothing. It reminds me of me! Also, I mean this is only good ways! Love you Natalie! And you have great cheeks! ;)
Post a Comment