Hello there :) I missed you.
I have not blogged in awhile and I’m ready to keep you up on my little adventures again. Before I get back into the game I thought I’d catch you up on some of the highlights that I have pictures of. Back in April...
I graduated and it felt a little like this:
My family got to cheer me on as I received a sample diploma from an important educator who I do not know:
Afterward, the Russells, Lorraine, and I made sure to pose with the blossoms (a classic BYU graduation shot).



My ceremony was super entertaining, we had a risqué salsa dance performance and live music performed by the Venezuela Cantando. The Kennedy Center definitely knows how to throw a party. Here’s a shot of the musical group performing at the gathering after the ceremony:


Afterward we went out for breakfast at the Roll Up Cafe (the crepe place in Orem with the big owl out front). Ashley also published a post about their trip out and my graduation.
No better way to say goodbye to BYU!
I have not blogged in awhile and I’m ready to keep you up on my little adventures again. Before I get back into the game I thought I’d catch you up on some of the highlights that I have pictures of. Back in April...
I graduated and it felt a little like this:
My family got to cheer me on as I received a sample diploma from an important educator who I do not know:
My ceremony was super entertaining, we had a risqué salsa dance performance and live music performed by the Venezuela Cantando. The Kennedy Center definitely knows how to throw a party. Here’s a shot of the musical group performing at the gathering after the ceremony:
Afterward we went out for breakfast at the Roll Up Cafe (the crepe place in Orem with the big owl out front). Ashley also published a post about their trip out and my graduation.
No better way to say goodbye to BYU!
5 comments:
oh, Natalie, GREAT pictures!!! Congratulations :o)
I'm so glad we got to go to your graduation!
Natalie,
I just have to say how unbelievably fantastic you look! It's been so long since we've seen each other, but I've held on to your blog link this whole time. Love you mija; and congratulations on graduating!!!!
Thanks Lisa! And me too Ashley, it was nice that the all the timing worked out.
Paola, I know I draw out my hiatuses to the extreme, but I'm glad you've kept me :) I'm excited to get back into blogging again and catch up on what's been going on with everyone.
You look so great in these pictures. You make me want to have long hair.
Post a Comment