Thursday, August 23, 2012

Up to Speed: Family Gatherings

To continue along with my graduation post...

While Lorraine, Ashley, and Matt were in Provo, they helped me move out of my apartment. Here are some shots of us relaxing while Matt messed around on Hannah's guitar:
DSCN5548DSCN5539DSCN5551DSCN5552

And we did some touring at the Great Salt Lake:
6 Ashley & LouIMG_3820IMG_37657 Great Salt Lake

We had dinner with the Castles. Ashley and Lorraine haven’t seen them for awhile, but I get invited over pretty frequently. My aunt Leslie is always a superb hostess and makes the most delicious fancy food. Later in the summer I came over again for dinner when the Brookses were visiting from Switzerland, but didn’t have my camera on me.
IMG_3703

And there was a big celebration on the Hyer side for Grandma’s 87th birthday. I am the youngest cousin so all the kids playing around are the next generation. Ashley's post about their trip has a lot more photos of both dinner parties.
IMG_3864

Also, I couldn't resist posting this picture of my cousin Mike and Esti. Does anyone else think he looks like a movie star?? Haha it’s just too fitting because his movie Foxcatcher is coming together:IMG_3838

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's fun to see pictures I haven't seen before. It's also funny to see Louis on his tummy because he's way too "busy" to lie like that now.

Lindsey Hicks said...

I'm sl glad you're blogging again. Love all these pics!