Beside the fact that the main character dresses in the most absurdly bright and cartoonish outfits... I think the movie is overall very light and entertaining. I remember the previews for it (it's the one about the girl with the pig nose that has to marry a "blue blood" aka another rich person, in order for her curse-the pig face- to be lifted) but I never planed on seeing it. Believe me, I was kinda wary at first, but I was pleasantly surprised.
It has some famous actors: Reese Witherspoon, James McAvoy (The Atonement, Narnia, Last King of Scotland), and Simon Woods (Pride & Prejudice)... and one of my new personal favorites Peter Drinklage (Death at a Funeral) --- he always makes the funniest expressions
Feel free to read more on Alli's blog as she did see it with me.
2 comments:
i heart james mcavoy.
absurdly bright and cartoonish? I LOVE the costume design in that movie! There isn't a single outfit on Christina Ricci that I wouldn't wear!
Post a Comment