Finals start on Friday.
I have less than a month before Bolivia
I bought a Canon camera (and I think it was first lesson in life on how to properly spend money-- I don't think I'll be able to spend money on anything fun for the next 5 yrs)
I get my wisdom teeth out in a couple weeks
I'm almost done reading a book that was due on Thursday (I'm a good student)
The weather is beautiful. I LOVE it!
Lindsey and Bryan had me over for dinner today. They had a barbecue, with a delicious salad w/ cranberries, as well as grilled pineapple. I'm satisfied :D
This is my dorm room in sepia.
2 comments:
thanks for the update. and i like the picture of my shoe.
You got my camera!!! Isn't it so fun??? You're a budding photographer, I can just see it!
Have fun with it. Love it. Take lots of macro pictures. Those are my favorite.
Post a Comment