Friday, April 4, 2008

reason #37 why I love byu

Many tests at BYU are taken in the testing center. Your professor gives you a set amount of time/days to go in there and take the exam. One nice thing about the testing center is that immediately after you turn in your scantron you can walk downstairs and see your score displayed on a tv screen (shown below).


As you may notice from the picture, next to some of the high scores it says "fantastic!", "way to go!", "well done!", and other positively reinforcing phrases.

I don't often receive grades high enough to see those exclamations next to my score... but tonight I did!! I got a perfect score on my Book of Mormon quiz. I wish I could say it was my chem final or my bio test, but I'll take what I can get.

(mine is the 4th down on the left, id 0-6688)

3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I was reminded of my college days when I saw the score a few down from yours. 14%. Yes, that's about right.

natalie said...

haha I normally score in the 70% and below range.

The fact that my first "perfect score" was on a religion quiz, at the end of the year is a good indicator of my usual performance.

cate said...

Sweet Natalie! And now I know the last 4 digits of your Student ID #. Think of all the fun I can have with that:)