So I'm pretty excited for the Twilight moving coming out November 21st. I'm not confident that it will be great since it doesn't have any really well known actors... I mean Rob Pattinson gets the most kudos, and he had a small part in one Harry Potter movie. And the script writer wrote Step Up, which isn't my style of movie... oh and The O.C. (I couldn't even handle the commercials for it).
I'll post some handy links at the bottom of this if you're interested in some hookups. But I'm really blogging because I saw this video on youtube that I thought was funny... I laughed out loud at the "snack" scene and the "no! He wants my candy bar" line.
*this only has a chance of being funny to you if you've seen the trailers (click on the movie website link for these), and if you're like me and secretly care about the movie*
And now for links you may like:
The Movie Website This web site has 2 trailers, a making of the movie thing, and a 1 min fight scene.
The newest/ final trailer This is the best trailer probably. The music reminds me of LOTR. Make sure to click on the "exclusive" trailer.
The extended fight scene This is most likely a semi-illegal extended version of the fight scene (3+ min) that was released at some twilight movie festival thing that I don't know anything about obviously.
A short clip in Edward's house self explanatory
Greenhouse Scene If you have a life, don't bother watching this one. It's really bad quality. And it's kind of boring and will make you worried about seeing the movie.
3 comments:
I saw this the other day. I was on the floor laughing. Priceless. But you are right, you have to come at it with the right point of view.
I have a feeling at some point, these guys will get some recognition for it, at least, I hope-for their sake. It is hilarious!
um, ok, i'm a little worried. same screen writer as step up? that does NOT sound promising...
I know!!! I think the director seems like a pretty cool person, but the screen writer... not so good :(
Post a Comment