Do you know about Pandora radio?(if you haven't heard of it, you're in for a surprise). It's free online radio.
On Pandora you can make a radio station based off of a band or song that you like and it will play similar songs & artists.
... Often when I use it and click on the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" button, the station drifts away from my intended "genre" or mood. Sorta like 6 degrees of Seperation (I sometimes wonder if I clicked on the right songs if I could move from a folk station to a heavy metal station)
But I discovered last night that Spoon (at least for me for the past couple days) is a really good "station"
2 comments:
Spoon is a good for most anything I think, most esp. when when you need a butt kick in a running/exercise mix. Try it sometime. They make me feel so awesome everytime I listen to them.
Kay. I would just like to say that I tried this and LOVE it. Thanks for the reccomendation. You keep me hip.
Post a Comment