Sunday, March 16, 2008

i've made a decision

I've realized that my life really is not all that interesting at the moment. I go to class, flirt with guys, talk with friends, watch movies, eat good food (because I have dinning plus), stress out, put off homework, stay up late, make fun of Mormon culture, take tests, hate chemistry, consider new majors, listen to music, enjoy Bryan and Lindsey's car, go dancing, think about boys, text a lot.... and that's my life

nothing exciting really happens... every once in awhile I get rilled up about some political topic--but I've learned that I can't get on a soapbox because I really don't know enough to present a worthwhile argument...

and I don't have a camera so I can't make my blog visually entertaining.

so I've made a decision. I'm not going to blog for a couple months until my life is slightly more interesting. I'll still blog if there are any extraordinary events that happen to me but I just wanted to give you a heads up that you don't need to check in here very often... but please do start reading again in mid May :p

3 comments:

Allison Fife said...

don't stop blogging! never stop blogging! just get a camera and you have no excuse!

cate said...

What is going to magically happen in mid-May? I say blogs are for people who have particularly entertaining lives. They're for people who make their daily anecdotes entertaining. I mean you are working from the best material as far as mormon culture goes....the stories you could conjur up with that alone....

This sounds like an excuse to me...I'm onto you.

The Dixon Family said...

Come back. I miss you.