I'm going to Bolivia to work for an NGO (non governmental organization/ non profit) this summer and I'm way excited.
Well today I bought my ticket :D :D I'm leaving Denver May 12th, have a horrendous 9 hour layover in Miami, and arrive in La Paz at 5:30 am on the 13th.
In early August I'm leaving Bolivia and going to Peru for a few days. I leave Lima on Aug 12th... have a bunch of connections and get home late Aug 13th
...I got a sweet deal though because if I had stayed one day longer my flight cost would have practically doubled (because after 3 months you can't get a round trip discount), so I'm pleased with the fact that I'm staying there as long as possible to the day
:D :D :D
sadly my bank account has just been cut in half... but one of my friends said, "What's the point of having money if all you do is save it?"
1 comment:
I think you are inspiring!
Post a Comment