On Thursday I met up with a friend in Salt Lake to see Bright Eyes. One of his friends who joined us works at this cute little Belgian restaurant called Bruges Waffles & Frites. Logically, we had her take us there after the concert so that we could enjoy some delicious waffles!!
I had a waffle with chocolate cooked inside the middle, affectionately called 'The Torpedo'. It was so yummy that I had almost devoured all of it before I even considered making others jealous:

Next time you're in Salt Lake City you should grab a treat at this place. It's right across the street from Pioneer Park :) To do them justice, here is a picture from when they were featured on Man v. Food:

3 comments:
Delicious. Thanks for the tip.
I love the town Bruges and I love waffles so I want to go there when I am in SLC, with you of course.
sign me up!
Post a Comment