Saturday, May 16, 2009

kumquats and much more

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I'm going to get back into it though!
Here is a quick-read update: My oldest sister Emily had her first baby in March, her name is Evelyn Vie Watts (we call her Evie or E.V.)






Grandma and baby


1) I bought Kumquats, flowers, and salmon (among other things) tonight :)

2) I'm now living on the top floor of an old house :)

3) I LOVE my roommates (they're from Chicago, Sweeden, and OK)

4) I'm only taking ONE class and it's the best schedule ever!! :)

5) I'm working at the Dean of Students office - LOVE IT!

6) I bought myself new clothes because of the job

7) I LOVE summer and the sun

8) I think I like raquet ball... a lot...

9) I'm having a love affair with Netflix

Oh and you should watch these webisodes... they're done by BYU film students and are pretty darn good. A new episode comes out every Friday:


http://jer3miah.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBookOfJer3miah


4 comments:

Sharah said...

Yay!!! You're back to blogging!

Araignée said...

How's it going, Natalie? Thought I'd take a peek at the news on your end...

Where in Sweden is your roommate from?

-Thomas

Lindsey Hicks said...

I'm not sure I know what a kumquat is.

La Esposa said...

Ditto on No. 5 =)